HB GT UNDER COUNTER RANGE
(*)Optional Outlet Diameter (**)150mm Leg Height Available on Request)
- MATERIALS & FINISHES
- • Designed for both domestic and commercial applications
- • Available in 4 sizes
- • Use in conjunction with the Herbish Bio Dosing System
- • Manufactured in 304 and 316 grade stainless steel
- • Plastic lid handle
- • Sealed lid
- • Excellent corrosion resistance
- • Hygienic
- • High flow rate performance
- • Supplied with collection basket
- • No direct access to the sewer line during routine maintenance
- 1. The grease interceptor must be located as close as possible to the source for the following reasons:
a. The pipe that runs between the source and the interceptor
should be kept as short as possible to minimise potential blocking.
b. Because kitchen waste water is relatively hot, the grease is free to separate from solids in the effluent. If the grease is allowed to coalesce with the solids, it may form heavy globules which sink to the bottom of the interceptor and be washed out to the sewer.
- 2.The grease interceptor should be installed in a place where it can be safely and easily maintained. Careful consideration must be paid in respect to cover clearances and basket removal.
- 3. The Herbish GT grease traps should be used in conjunction with The Herbish BIO Dispensing Unit and Herbish BIO Fluid.