HB SHOWER CHANNELS
The Herbish® Shower Channel range is attractive and discreet and incorporates, in addition to standard features such as floor and wall water proofing flanges, levelling brackets and screws to facilitate installation. The channel is installed flush with the floor improving safety of foot traffic and by using lock down screws, the Herbish Shower Channel is practically tamper proof.
Herbish® Shower Channels were designed in collaboration with leading architects and are available in a range of aesthetically pleasing cover designs as standard, but may be adapted to the Client’s specifications with respect to drain position, cover design and length.
Herbish® Shower Channels may be used in many applications such drainage at point of access, bathrooms, outdoor drainage, on timber and pool decks and where level access solutions is a requirement.
Herbish® Shower Channels are manufactured entirely of 304ss, are corrosion resistant and hygenic. Depending on Client’s requirements they may be manufactured in 316ss and in thicker material to suit loading.
- MATERIALS & FINISHES
- • Designed for both domestic and commercial applications
- • Attractive and discreet
- • Can be used for drainage at point of access, bathrooms, outdoor drainage and timber / pool decks etc.
- • Manufactured in 304 or 316 grade stainless steel*
- • Four stylish Channel options
- • Excellent corrosion resistance
- • Hygienic
- • High flow rate performance
- • The channel incorporates an integral fall which can be designed to the project requirements
• Integral feet and supports to help secure positioning
HB SHOWER CHANNEL RANGE