HB350 HEAVY DUTY CHANNEL RANGE
HB350 CHANNEL TYPE A
Return edge provides extra stability to channel edge and a floor finish abutment face.
HB350 CHANNEL TYPE B
Support edge with Addition fold provides facility to recieve and support floor finishes.
HB350 CHANNEL TYPE C
RETURN TRAY EDGE
Return tray edge with Addition
folds provides support to
meshed tray option.
(*) Client Specification
Manufactured in 3mm 304ss or 316ss depending on your requirements, these gratings are produced using laser cut bearer bars to ensure smooth, edge free surfaces.
* Custom gratings can be manufactured to client specification.
- MATERIALS & FINISHES
- • Designed for both domestic and commercial applications
- • Channels are used to drain high volumes of water and waste
- • Channels are very durable and chemical resistant, ideal for industrial applications, offering excellent life-cycle costings
- • Manufactured in 304 and 316 grade stainless steel
- • Four stylish grate options
- • A choice of horizontal or vertical outlets
- • Supplied standard with levelling bolts and anchoring ties.
- • Excellent corrosion resistance
- • Hygienic
- • High flow rate performance
- • Drain is SANS10400 compliant with a 75mm water seal
- • Drain Supplied with strainer
- • No direct access to the sewer line during routine maintenance
- • The channel incorporates an integral fall which can be designed to the project requirements
• Integral feet and supports to help secure positioning