HB350 HEAVY DUTY CHANNEL RANGE
Herbish® HB350 floor channels are designed for applications where waste water is drained directly into the sewer system, making them ideal for applications such as food processing plants, breweries,
and pharmaceutical/chemical plants.
Herbish® HB350 floor channels are made from Grade 304 or Grade 316 Sheets and have an in-built fall. The channels are also fitted with levelling bolts and anchoring ties to allow correct height adjustment and placement into the floor substrate.
Herbish® HB350 floor channels are also easily configurable. The most typical grating cover for the standard channel is the anti-slip mesh grating there are 4 grating designs available to suite your applicaton.
- MATERIALS & FINISHES
- • Designed for both domestic and commercial applications
- • Channels are used to drain high volumes of water and waste
- • Channels are very durable and chemical resistant, ideal for industrial applications, offering excellent life-cycle costings
- • Manufactured in 304 and 316 grade stainless steel
- • Four stylish grate options
- • A choice of horizontal or vertical outlets
- • Supplied standard with levelling bolts and anchoring ties.
- • Excellent corrosion resistance
- • Hygienic
- • High flow rate performance
- • Drain is SANS10400 compliant with a 75mm water seal
- • Drain Supplied with strainer
- • No direct access to the sewer line during routine maintenance
- • The channel incorporates an integral fall which can be designed to the project requirements
• Integral feet and supports to help secure positioning
HB350 FLOOR CHANNEL RANGE